Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Black Week

It has been a BLACK week for me.. it started on wednesday.. when i received news tat our 10th KL Air Scout Group Commitee Chairman, Mr Liu Kwai Choong has passed away @ 5.30am. i then heard tat my sibling's grandma passed away on the same day. then today, i heard from mom tat the neighbour opposite my cousin house the uncle passed away T__T !!!! 3 deaths in a week i hav received tat can say CLOSE to me... went to pay last respect to Kwai Choong on friday. then today [saturday] we went for the funeral. When we sing to Kwai Choong for 1st time Joe Joong cried alot.. but when b4 we see Kwai Choong's coffin being rolled in.. we sang our scout songs [Scouting Friendship & Taps] and i cried alot.. i jus CANT stand it T__T its too fast.... wish he could pass Chinese New Year.. almost all of our group scout wanted to cry.. thr's more exams coming so gotta stop.. R.I.P. Kwai Choong !!! [include others tat i mentioned above]

No comments:

Post a Comment