Tuesday, December 29, 2009

down to the last week... last preparations [good news for me]

no... no... NOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!! why must it end and start so fas... T_T i always ask myself "Why does holidays seems to end faster then schooling days?".. guess wad? 6 days to go [4/1/10] its schooling time again. BUT... to cover up tat bad news. i gt a BIG BIG chance of getting A's in PMR next year. coz im in class 3M AGAIN !!!! all my frenz from 2M hav mixed up. some to 3E 3H 3D all mixed up. bought 3 school pants coz my old de too small... LOL nearly nid wear size 35 =.=|| but in the end bought 34. exercise books all bought text books all gotten. jus cut my hair.. lol seems different from sooooo long to so short ==" but then, all students except NERDS will feel tat [why start school... im LAZY] so do i == 3 years in a row for me and some of my frenz tat we hav NO homework during holidays... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment