Thursday, October 29, 2009

Problems all day round.

LOL! can anyone help me with my problems!? they just can't get off my mind... how to change a bad habit?In School i have problems in getting marks for test paper... im hyper so i can't stop talking in class. i even join in to "wreck" the class until it looks like a NIGHT MARKET! This is driving me nuts... the only time for cooling down is when i play Rubik's cube Maple and DotA wif frenz. And the class party this Saturday (31/10), its time to "destroy" the class! When it starts! Lets wreck ot until it doesn't look like a class anymore! Mkae it as a War Scene! Gear up and wreck! oops... the problems coming back, help me pls to stop the habit... this BAD HABIT! Need someone to calm me down! At home there is emotional-disturbing problems that affect my emotions, but when watching football and shows. it cheers me up!